1) N°1 aluminum alloy contact clamp with foldable jaw,
screw tightening and bayonet tail for conductors from Ø
6 mm to Ø 15 mm
2) N°1 insulating stick L=4,5m in 2 elements connectable
with fast joint and bayonet head. The tap of the joint
has a torque limiter that guarantees a tightening
of 14 Nm ± 10% and the correct supporting of the
short circuit current of 40 kA x 0,25s. The top element
of the stick is filled with polyurethane foam,
according to CEI EN 60855 and it is equipped with
interruption bells and weight-relief device that allows,
during the lifting phase, to reduce the effort
of the operator.
3) N° 1 extra-flexible copper cable sec. 95 mm2 L=12m
covered with silicone sheath and red and white
reflecting nylon flag for signaling the occurred earthing.
4) N° 1 nylon rope L=10m with snap-hook in stainless steel
for the moving and placement of the short circuit cable.
5) N° 1 earthing brass clamp under-rail with dynamo-metrical
tightening and screw mordant. Equipped with
clutch calibrated at 22 Nm ± 10% for the correct
supporting of the short circuit current of 40 kA x
0,25s. Removable clutch after the tightening.
6) N° 1 Aluminum/steel adjustable clamp 0±90° with pulley
for the positioning of the profile-free cable. Screw tightening
with bayonet tail for contours Ø 60 ÷ Ø 230 mm.
7) N° 1 800 g iron hammer.
8) N° 1 galvanized steel earth rod for tensioning the nylon
9) N° 1 aluminum/steel constraint pivot bendy 0÷90°.
10) N° 1 painted steel sheet case for the storage of the
11) N° 1 nylon bag with carrying belt for the storage of the